Friday, April 9, 2010

Amazon Angels

AMAZON ANGELS                 Friday, April 9, 2010

So today the UPS guy pulls up carrying a large box. It’s always  fun to guess what he may be bringing. After all, who doesn’t love a surprise?
I felt a rush of joy When I pried the box open and saw the two huge tubs of formulas for our baby mammals. With spring - baby season to  wildlife rehabbers- upon us the expense of filling countless little tummies began looming heavily on me.  With most of the expenses for formulas, foods, medicines  coming out of my families personal funds and my husband now unemployed for nearly a year, I believed God would provide. His faithfulness to provide for the babies is never failing. It always feeling like an affirmation that I am doing just what he has called me to do. 
The two Amazon angels are people who don’t even know me, live far from Texas, and happen to buy  something from my Amazon bookstore. Each then emailed to ask what our babies may need.  Each sent the formulas we so desperately need.
So Kim and Sue bless you!

Behold the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet God in heaven feeds them. - Matthew 6:26




No comments: